History

HISTORICAL INFORMATION on the Military Institute of the Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic

November 6, 1940 on the basis of the 21st aviation division in Odessa began the formation of the Odessa Military Aviation School pilots. On the eve of the 23rd anniversary of the Red Army, the Odessa Military Aviation School began its work. The day of February 23, 1941, by order of the People’s Commissar of Defense No. 048 of 5 February 1941, was declared the day of the annual holiday of the Odessa Military Aviation Pilots School.

Odessa Military Aviation Pilots School, organized on the order of the USSR NCO No. 0065 of November 6, 1940, the first commander who was appointed Mitelman Yakov Borisovich, the former head of the Serpukhov Pilot School. Formation and acquisition of the school was completed on February 23, 1941.

In December 1941, the relocation of the school to the capital of Kirgizia, Frunze, began. In the deep rear in the land of Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan began training pilots training cadets. From January to April 1942, huge work was done to prepare the material base, creating conditions for the normal work of the school.

January 3, 1942, there was a significant event – the first graduation of cadets took place.

Significant contribution of our educational institution in the preparation of aviators during the Great Patriotic War. During the war, the school gave the front 1500 pilots.

In August 1945, the Odessa Military Aviation Pilots School was renamed the Odessa Military School of Fighter Aviation Pilots of the Red Army Air Defense, and before May 15, 1947, trained personnel for the air defense of the country, and in May 1947 the school was accepted into the system of military schools Air Force and transferred to the regimental system.

In June 1947, the school was renamed the Frunze School of Air Force Pilots of the USSR. Thanks to the dedicated work of the entire staff of the school from 1945 to 1947, 2,573 fliers were developed. From 1952 to 1957 1164 pilots mastered jet planes.

On December 20, 1955, a group of 15 servicemen arrived in the school for training in aviation specialties. In 1958, the school completely switched to the training of aviation personnel for the liberated countries of aviation personnel trained: 21682 people from 54 countries on 10 August. For the period from 1955 to 1992 at the 5th Central courses of training and improvement of aviation specialties, including: 5698 pilots, 749 navigators, 469 officers of combat command, 165 gunners-radio operators, 8998 aircraft technicians.

Many of our graduates hold high positions in their countries in state and military apparatuses. Among them: Hosni Mubarak – President of Egypt, Hafez Assad – President of Syria, Ahmed Hussein – Air Force Commander Mozambique, Air Force Commander of India – Marshal of Aviation Dilbah Singh, Hero of the Soviet Union and Hero of Mongolia, General Zhugderdemida Gurragchchaa – Minister of Defense of Mongolia.

In 1991, with the acquisition of sovereignty and the formation of the Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, the school moved to training aviation specialists, platoon commanders for all combat arms and border guards.

In 1995, the school was renamed the Bishkek Military Aviation Aircraft Technical School.

Since 1998, the training of border officers has begun, among the cadets of BVALTU. In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic No. VII 184 of 15.07.2000, the Bishkek Military Aviation Aircraft Technical School was transformed into the Bishkek Higher Military School of the Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, which began to train highly qualified officers for the Ministry of Defense of the Kyrgyz Republic.

By decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 147 dated April 30, 2005, the school was given the name of Hero of the Soviet Union Lieutenant-General K. Usenbekov.

In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 612 dated December 29, 2009, the Bishkek Higher Military School of the Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic was transformed into the Military Institute of the Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic, named after the Hero of the Soviet Union, Lieutenant-General K. Usenbekov.

Currently, training is conducted on the combined arms and borderline specialties.

From 1994 to 2003, 786 aviation specialists and 99 border guards were issued.

From 2005 to 2015, 839 motorized rifles and 329 border guards were produced.

Comments are closed