The training of officers is carried out in the following military educational institutions of foreign states:
– Russian Federation;
– The Republic of Kazakhstan;
– The Republic of Azerbaijan;
– The Republic of Turkey;
– The People’s Republic of China.
As candidates for enrollment in foreign military training institutions, cadets are considered citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic who graduated from educational institutions of secondary general or secondary vocational education, from among:
– citizens who did not serve in military service – at the age from 17 to 21 years;
– citizens who have passed military service – at the age of up to 24 years;
– Servicemen in military service – at the age of 24 years (served at least five months).
Age is determined at the time of admission to a military educational institution (by September 1 of the incoming year).
The main condition for admission is the successful passage of ORT, including additional subjects, based on the chosen specialty, the number of points scored by candidates should not be lower than the threshold set by the MES KR for all enrolled in higher education institutions, as well as additional tests conducted directly by the State Committee for Defense Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Servicemen of the urgent and contractual services are admitted to competitive selection without providing the results of ORT, while they pass exams in the form of testing proceeding from the chosen specialty.
Preliminary selection of candidates from the number of citizens who have passed and not passed military service is carried out by military commissariats, and from the number of servicemen – commanders of military formations, units and chiefs of institutions.
Servicemen wishing to enroll in foreign military schools until March 30 of the year submit a report on the command to the commander of the military unit.
Graduates of the KNVL till March 30 of the year of receipt apply to the head of the military lyceum.
Graduates of the KNVL who received the diploma with honors, enjoy the right to enter any selected military educational institution of higher professional education of foreign countries without passing examinations to the Kyrgyz Republic, in accordance with the existing applications.
Citizens of the KR who have passed and who did not pass military service, who have expressed a desire to enter, apply to the military commissariat of the district at their place of residence until April 30 of the year of receipt.
Personal files are issued:
– for servicemen in military formations, units and institutions;
– for graduates of the KNVL in the KNVL;
– for citizens in military commissariats at the place of residence.
For candidates entering foreign military educational institutions, personal files are drawn up, with mandatory registration of an admission to information constituting state secrets (admission under Form No. 2).
Required documents for registration of the candidate’s personal file:
– a statement (report) addressed to the military commissar (commander of the military unit) from the candidate. In the application (report): Name (military rank, position held), date of birth, education, address of residence, contact phone numbers of the candidate and his parents, the name of the military educational institution and the specialty for which he wishes to study;
– photocopies of the birth certificate and the identity document and citizenship (photocopy of the passport);
– characteristics from the place of study or work;
– photocopies of documents on the relevant level of education (certificate, diploma (certified by a notary), students submit a report card for the last six months;
– a photocopy of the registration certificate (military ticket);
– certificate of residence;
– A certificate from the information and analytical department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs about the absence of information about the offense for the candidate;
– Three certified by the seal of the commander of the military unit or the military commissioner of photography (without a headdress, 3×4 cm in size on a white and red background, on matte photo paper);
– a map of professional psychological selection;
– a medical examination card, with mandatory information (references) from: psychological, narcological, anti-tuberculosis and skin-venereal dispensaries;
– an envelope, pasted from the left side in the spread of the personal file, which is invested:
– certificate for HIV infection;
– Fluorography, ECG, X-ray of the sinuses of the nose;
– blood tests, urine tests;
– analysis on RV;
A passport, a military certificate (registration certificate), a certificate of nationwide testing and a genuine document on secondary education are submitted to the admission committee of the State Committee for Defense Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic upon arrival.
The documents of incoming candidates to foreign military schools should be formalized in the official (Russian) language.
Candidates enrolled in foreign military schools other than the main ORT, must pass the testing on additional subjects, based on the chosen specialty.